Consistent Capture. Expert Evaluation.
Spirometry isn’t simple, but it’s our job to make it simple for you. Intuitive software and seamlessly integrated hardware from CompleWare make data collection a breeze.
Collecting accurate and reliable trial data across all sites is vital, but CompleWare takes this further through consistent review and interpretation. This extra step is what turns data into meaningful information.
We provide standardized collection and analysis of your clinical trial data. By centralizing your spirometry review with CompleWare, you can be sure your data are in the hands of qualified respiratory therapists and physicians who understand regulatory guidelines and how they apply to advancing your product’s development. Furthermore, you won’t run the risk of collecting inconclusive data that could bring your program to a standstill.
Your Respiratory Experts
When it comes to respiratory studies, CompleWare excels. We have top-notch resources and insightful experts to support your global respiratory trials. From patient populations, to customized instrumentation and hardware, our team has comprehensive experience as a respiratory focused contract research organization (CRO).
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction (EIB)
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Rhinitis (allergic and non-allergic)
- Sleep apnea
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Other respiratory indications
Specialized Data Collection Services Include:
- FeNO (Fraction of Exhaled Nitric Oxide)
- Methacholine challenge
- Exercise challenge
- Spirometry: Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Slow Vital Capacity (SVC), Inspiratory Capacity (IC), Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV)
- Spirometry challenge
- Point-of-care lab data
- Pulse oximetry
- Radiological images
- Digital height and weight
- Blood pressure