Lights. Camera. Interaction.
Throughout all forms of multimedia, video remains the most viable, effective and interactive. For product developers, that translates to time and cost savings when conducting collaborative training and meetings. We perform studio-quality video production to serve a range of clinical trial needs, including off-site staff training, video newsletters/announcements and interactive webcasts for investigator meetings and protocol updates. We have the ability to produce, broadcast and stream high definition videos with professional-grade audio and video equipment.
Our on-site video studio sound stage includes:
- 22 professional studio lights (22,000 watts — abundant lighting options)
- 360-degree blue chromakey curtain
- Acoustic isolation
- Dimming lighting console
- Easy setup of multiple sets and multiple camera angles
- High definition audio and video capture and production
- Professional-quality audio and video editing
- Streaming audio and video capabilities
- Muliple cameras with rolling tripods
- Multiple teleprompters