Inform to Perform
Equipment, processes, subjects, software — all are important means to collect the data that complete clinical trials depend on. We understand training is critical to your trials because that’s how your team is informed, so we don’t take it lightly. Your personnel are in control of the details that drive high-integrity study conduct. We require all software and hardware users to receive hands-on training to ensure subject safety and data integrity. Moreover, we ensure site personnel are trained to teach subjects to gather and submit accurate data at home when needed.
Throughout your trial, we verify proper documentation and regulate training approval.
Each qualified user receives a training certificate and then, and only then, are
able to enroll subjects and access data in the live protocol. We offer a wide variety
of training formats and make sure your personnel have the resources available to
retain their knowledge throughout the study.
Training methods available:
- Annual user certification programs
- Detailed manuals with visit-by-visit protocol procedures and equipment setup
- Hands-on training at investigator meeting
- Individual site visits
- Instructional videos produced in the state-of-the-art CompleWare video studio
- Live-streamed demonstrations
- Software tutorials and reference manuals
- Study newsletters with tips and reminders
- Web-based interactive training